Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Baby

Eve is in love with baby dolls, in truth they don't have to be baby dolls, anything she can hold up to her and pat on the back works for her. I think it is the cutest thing ever. If we are in a store and see a little tiny real baby she will hold up her hands like she is pretending she is really holding the baby and pat it on the back.

So this weekend we were browsing through Toys R Us and I see a little Cabbage Patch newborn. I asked Ian if we could PLEASE get it for her (she already has a little tiny maybe 3 inch tall baby; this one is a bit bigger). When he asked me what it was for I went for the first occasion coming up, her birthday!! If that hadn't worked there is always Christmas!! So we have her little baby wrapped up under the tree. I can't wait to see her with it. She was patting the box and making the oh sound to calm the baby already!! Sometimes she is just too cute.

3 comments:

Da Baums said...

Isn't it crazy how instinctive that is for girls. Little mothers already!

Sarah Jane M said...

What is wrong with Maya then? Is she destined to just be a veterinarian? She tells me dolls are spooky and kicks them all out of her room. At least Sophie is normal. She has adopted all of Maya's abandoned babies and gives them love. Haha. Thanks for the Christmas card, Ashley. You guys are so freaking cute! You are not headed this way anytime before summer are you? I can't wait to see that cute little baby again... the snake friends kill me haha.

Anonymous said...

Being a mother...so sweet!