Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Weekend Project



Eve's toys have been driving me nuts! They seem to multiply daily and once I think that I have toy storage figured out once again I have to get a new container for the toys. This weekend I decided that I was going to make cute containers for her toys because I was sick of clear containers that I just wanted hidden away. So Ian helped me with these vegetable bins and I think that they are pretty cute. The project took longer than I thought because it had to be paused every time Eve woke up, but I think that it turned out pretty well. The bins don't look too babyish either so they can stick around for a while.

A side note about Eve is that you notice something yellow on her neck in one of the pictures. She is in love with this bag of snakes. She wanders around with snakes all of the time. I think my mom would just scream to see it because even though they are rubber snakes they still would freak her out. Eve loves them and thinks that we would all enjoy having snakes underneath the Christmas tree; she puts them there and we pull them back out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, Yikes! I thought the yellow thing was a necklace....now I know it's a snake I can hardly even look at the picture. Love, Mom