Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy Week


This week was finals week for Ian. That meant that we stayed extra busy around here. We are so relieved that he is done and gets to have an entire month off from school. Eve will love having Daddy around to play with because playing with me every day has to get old.

Eve loves grabbing onto our clothes. She likes me to put on Ian's hat and she could be entertained for quite a while with me putting it on and she taking it off. The other day Ian left his shirt on the couch and she brought it to me, so I put it on her. It was so funny because it made her look SO tiny!! Then she got into the outdoor clothes and grabbed my hat so I put it on too. Nothing is more fun than things that aren't supposed to be toys.

Eve also loves Christmas lights. She got a her hands on these while Grandpa Al was testing them to put up in the stairway. It is so funny to see her with the Christmas stuff. She loves putting her snakes in the cage that the Christmas tree is in (a baby gate is around the Christmas tree). Yesterday she didn't limit it to just her snakes, all the toys that she could find went to the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Da Baums said...

She is so funny! It amazes me how similar her and Hannah are. Hannah loves to carry clothes around the house. She will grab a piece of clothing, pull it tight to her chest and snuggle it. Most of the time she does this "Ahhaa" sound like she has captured the shirt. Also her new favorite game is to throw all her toys down the stairs. We have a gate at the top and all the toys go over it. She also loves to scream as loud as possible. Has Eve started that one yet? Oh it is so pretty let me tell you! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow. It looks like Eve could be an 'Ashley' clone.