Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthdays!!

So today is a busy day at our house; we have two birthdays to celebrate. Ian is 25! Eve turns 1!

First I want to say happy birthday to Ian. He is an amazing husband to me and a fantastic father to Eve. I hope that this year his birthday is a little better for him than last year. There are so many qualities that I admire about him: he is patient, loving, and determined.

Next I want to wish a happy birthday to Eve!! I can't believe my little baby girl is already one. It is amazing how much can happen in one year. Exactly one year ago at 3 in the morning my water broke, and at 11:47 pm she was delivered. I think the most rewarding part was seeing Ian hold Eve when they brought me back to the room after stitching me up. Ian was beaming and so excited to introduce our daughter to me; he is so in love with her. It only seems fitting that they share a birthday. So happy birthday to the two loves of my life.

I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Ian and Eve.