Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Fun

Last year I didn't plan things very well so I missed out on getting much done for Christmas. I just kept on planning for Eve coming and forgot that Christmas comes in December too. This year I am determined not to let Christmas sneak up on me again.

So I have been getting ready for Christmas for months. Eve's big present has been down in the basement for over a month already. I know that is kinda crazy but last year I didn't even have a Christmas present of any kind for her. By the time we got home from the hospital on the 23rd of December I wasn't up to shopping for anything other than the necessary items (diapers and more diapers).

This year I have Ian's birthday and Christmas present purchased already, just waiting for them to arrive in the mail. I was so together this year that I also ordered Christmas photo cards; I am just waiting for them to arrive so I can ship them out. As I already mentioned I have Eve's Christmas present waiting downstairs and I have her birthday present in the mail. I ordered my mom's gift ,and knowing if I shipped it to me and then her she would be likely to get it around her birthday (February), I shipped it straight to her.

I am sure there are things that I am forgetting. I know what I am going to get my brother, just have to get that done. Overall I feel like I am much more prepared than last year. Hopefully I don't forget anything too important.

No comments: