Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Eve really enjoyed her first Thanksgiving. The thing I think she enjoyed the most was the endless snacking leading up to dinner. She didn't actually eat the turkey... it wasn't done when she had reached her waiting limit. She got the best parts for kids though. I think she ate almost an entire can of olives (some of them off of her fingers). She also enjoyed pumpkin pie and the cool whip on top of it. We also gave her some sparkling cider which she loved. It was lots of fun.

Ian baked us a raspberry meringue pie which was delicious. When we got to impatient waiting for dinner we had dessert before dinner. It was great!!

Since it is Thanksgiving I think that I should post a few things that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for:
- my family.
-Ian woke up with Eve this morning so actually feel rested.
-Ian is almost done with school.
-we can live with Kim and Al while Ian finishes school.
-I have a nice warm bed to crawl into as soon as I get off the computer and head on to bed.

Hope everyone enjoyed their feasts today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of food for that little girl. She can really eat.