Sunday, November 9, 2008

Destruct-o-bot Strikes Again


Today while we were eating lunch Eve brought me a Made in China sticker. Immediately I was suspicious; since when would she bring me the sticker instead of eating it? So then I spy with my little eye an empty pot; we had just planted a seed in it to grow a little tree and daddy had left it in baby reach. She had so kindly taken up the job of emptying the pot so that she could have a nice pot to play with. She did attempt to eat some dirt from the pot... if I would have paid more attention when she first handed me the sticker I would have seen the tell tale dirt mustache. Once picked up with the pot she dropped the pot and it shattered. So she did a good job of utterly destroying something today... but at least she didn't eat that Made in China sticker. Have to count my blessings huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see this little troublemaker again. There could be worse things in her mouth than dirt...
Auntie Anica

Anonymous said...

an added note...over half your posts on this page either have a picture of her with something in her mouth or mention something in her mouth. She isn't a curious little girl is she?