Thursday, April 28, 2011

We had a great Easter. I didn't even get out the camera to take pictures but it was lots of fun... believe me. Eve was so excited about hunting for Easter eggs!! Then on Monday Grandma Kim bought a swing set!! Eve loves it... she plays on it and runs around screaming "this is the best day ever!!!" It was so sad to see Kim go. It was nice having someone around entertaining Eve, giving me a break, someone who could actually stay on top of dishes. There is a reason that woman has survived 4 kids.... she has it together! I am so happy she was able to come down at a moments notice and spoil Eve rotten while we were out of town. Eve did not want us to come home... she was worried that would mean Kim would be leaving right away. Now Eve is sad she is gone.... she is begging us to snuggle with her at night and neither of us has the guts to deflate our air mattress... we know that is going to cause a meltdown.

We did end up getting the factor for Ezra. That makes me so relieved. Now I don't feel like I have to helicopter parent him... if/when something happens we have something to treat him with. It was pretty stressful knowing that if something happened we didn't have the factor.

So far he is doing pretty well. He is bruised up from nothing but otherwise doing great and happy as a clam. I am amazed at how happy he is. He is acting like he is teething... which should be a wild ride. Every time I get him out after nap I brace myself for the bloody mess that they told me to expect with teething... but he has yet to cut any teeth. He is just gnawing on the chair legs and other things we wish he wouldn't gnaw on and I keep trying to force teething toys on him... and at some point one of us will give up the fight... I am hoping he gives in first.

1 comment:

Youngberg Family said...

Isn't it funny how you can have so much fun with the family and then realize later that you didn't take any pictures? It's kinda nice sometimes to just enjoy the moment and not try capturing it.
I'm so glad you guys got the factor, and that Ezra's as happy as usual even with teething starting up.