Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We are here!

I've been waiting to post thinking maybe I would locate the camera and actually get to add pictures of us in Ketchikan... Well I have given up hope of finding the camera anytime soon.

We had a nice drive down to Haines (without sleep) and then a nice ferry ride full of sleep. It was nice to get into Ketchikan. Since then we have been busy. Ian started work on Monday. I worked on Sunday. We found an apartment and are slowly moving into it... life is good.

Hopefully once we get into the apartment I will find the camera where it is hidden and I will be able to post pictures of our summer fun. All Eve wants to do is go on walks looking for ducks... quack quack quack, the girl is obsessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure the camera made the trek with you? Maybe it is lost here. Haven't seen it but you never know.

Da Baums said...

We are so happy you guys are back here! We need to get these crazy girls together to play!! I am off on Friday & Saturday, so lets plan a play date!