Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chasing the Dragon

When Eve started walking we got her this cute little dragon push toy. We thought that she would really love playing with it. Well she does love playing with it but the way that she plays with it was not the way that I imagined. She gets the dragon out and brings it over to me. She then runs away from me. I am expected to chase after her while she is running away, there is nothing like the anticipation of the clacking sound of the dragon on the wood floor to get her running faster and laughing harder. This game of chase is all that she wanted to do today. I am exhausted!! A mom can only be a dragon for so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that mom can be a dragon for as long as she wants to.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the 'Mom and the Dragon chasing Eve' is a good game. I wonder if Eve would be willing to trade off for a spin of Eve and the Dragon chasing Mom game?