Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh Shit!

Yes, that is an entire gallon of milk on the floor.  I asked Eve to help by putting the milk in the fridge.  I ran down to the car to get Ezra and come back to Eve screaming "MOM. Help. The milk is spilling on the floor."  Now I was expecting maybe the cap just cracked and I could stand the jug up and stop the spill.  But, noooo.  Eve lifted the milk above her head to get it in the fridge and dropped it.  The little circle on the side of the jug blew out and cracked all the way to the bottom.  When I walk into the kitchen the jug is standing up with milk pouring out the bottom. AHHHH! Milk everywhere.  Time to clean.  Eve was so apologetic. It was very sweet.  Eve is always eager to help.  Sometimes it is hard to remember there are limits to what she can do.  Lifting a jug of milk over her head?  Maybe she needs to pump some iron before next time.

No comments: