Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Huggle


Ezra is such a sweet boy. He is really into baby dolls lately. The other day when he put himself down for a nap (yes I realize I am super lucky that he will do this) I went in to check on him and he had tucked one baby into Eve's bed and was snuggled up with one himself. It is totally adorable. He has been taking dolls in the tub with him, to the grocery store, pretty much everywhere. 
Tonight he was having a hard time going to sleep because he really wanted me to "huggle" him. He has called snuggling huggling for a while and I think it is absolutely adorable. So I huggled with him and listened as his breathing changed as he fell asleep and I felt so overwhelmed with love for this sweet boy. I am so glad to have him and his sweet spirit in our home.

1 comment:

Youngberg Family said...

That's so precious! I'm glad you huggled him and soaked up that little moment. He is a sweet boy!