Saturday, November 24, 2012

Frenulum

So we had a bleed free Thanksgiving... but Evan doesn't like us to get too complacent. He decided to crawl off of a tub of Legos and dive face first into the floor. This kid doesn't even put up his hands while he going towards the floor just takes the entire impact on his face. Of course I pick him up and yes there is blood coming from his mouth. Since he still doesn't have teeth there wasn't much question about where the blood was coming from. AHHHH! 
I think we should be able to order these kids without the frenulum... but I guess if I was picking options for kids I wouldn't necessarily choose hemophilia either. It would be nice if the kid at least put up his hands so his face didn't bang right into the floor when he was doing normal baby things. I mean I am not going to stop him from exploring things... I guess I would rather deal with the split frenulum than keep him from doing the things that a normal kid wants to do.

No comments: