Friday, November 30, 2012

10 months

And still no teeth. Evan is a wild man... the other night he climbed/fell out of the tub while Ian was running towards him. He has taken 2 steps on his own and then falls down or gets down and speed crawls. He is a happy guy lately. I feel like we have unlocked some special code on his sleeping.... he is FINALLY taking regular naps and sleeping pretty well at night (maybe not through the night but a huge improvement).
I had to include his bloody mouth picture from the other day. That is Evan... grouchy. Who can blame him? I wouldn't be too happy tasting blood all day. I can only imagine what people thought when they saw me toting around my bloody mouthed child. Life goes on though right... we can't stop life because of a little blood. Don't worry we treated him... but momma was not going to spend another day in the house with all 3 kids!
I can't wait to see how he reacts to Christmas. I think he is going to love the boxes and the wrapping paper. I also suspect he will like stealing his siblings presents just to get a reaction out of them. 

No comments: