Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I really have no idea how my mom did it. We have pictures of us all dressed up for Halloween in costumes, usually costumes that she made for us. Then she had so much patience taking us from house to house collecting the goods.
Halloween started with Eve not liking how I did her hair... not pretty enough. Then when I took the boys to Eve's class I showed up just in time for her to throw up after she had gorged herself on Halloween treats.... AWESOME!! So then there were tears because her witch costume was in the wash when trick or treating time came along. I told her we have a giant chest of dress up clothes she could come up with something... so she decided on a ballerina.
Ezra decided he liked a horse costume we had... but I think he just liked the idea of a costume. He had Ian carrying it around while he was in his normal street clothes. So we filled up the buckets... Eve was allowed one piece of candy after she finished her dinner. Ezra turned into a giant candy monster that will never be satisfied... and Evan had a fun time tagging along.

No comments: