Sunday, September 2, 2012

Seattle

We flew to Seattle on Thursday night, went to appointments at Seattle Children's on Friday, then flew home Saturday. Man it was exhausting!! Ezra crashed on the ride home and slept a few hours on the couch... how cute is he?
What happened at the appointments... sounds like we suck as parents of hemophiliacs. Okay not really but they really don't want Ezra to have all these joint bleeds... so we should contact them if he has more so they can adjust his dose of factor. So now we are upping his dose of factor and increasing the frequency. We also need to do a better job of keeping track of his infusions... what am I going to do when I have two boys with different infusion logs?? I need to get myself organized I guess which is a whole lot easier said than done.
Evan looks good... no problems with his hemophilia yet so what else did we expect? Ezra is a little bit trickier... but now we have a plan of action and a better idea of what to expect. So maybe next time we will have a much better report card... my guess is next appointment we will look awesome for Ezra and Evan will be the troublemaker... maybe I am too realistic.

3 comments:

Kelly and Jessica's family said...

Just a suggestion. try keeping track of everything with a dry erase board on the wall. I use that when the triplets are sick, so that way, I know who had what when.

Anonymous said...

I really like FactorTrack an app that helps you keep track of all infusions. It is free and you could have two accounts for both boys. I have a couple different logs I keep because Zan is also a tricky bleeder. Email me and maybe I can help.
Nika
nikac616@gmail.com

Anica said...

I have to get down to see the boys! I'm thinking my Christmas break....