Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Evan's first bruise




So it is nothing big and doesn't seem to bother him but Evan did get his first bruise. Actually I noticed one on his ankle last week but it didn't feel all lumpy like this little hemophiliac bruise that showed up on his elbow the other day. He also got one on his hand as well. And so it begins. *sigh*
He is so determined... look at him up on his hands and knees trying to crawl!!

And here is Mr. Smiley!! Yes he has a little scratch on his face. I turned my back for one second and came back to a scratch on his face... I am not sure if he did it to himself with his fingernails... or if Ezra did it but he didn't even cry so however it happened it didn't hurt him.

1 comment:

Anica said...

So, I got to the second picture and went to wipe the dot off the screen. The next sentence was that it was a scratch on his nose. Haha!
I still have to meet this little guy! Maybe now that I have a job I can head down for a week or two at Christmas.
On the positive side, at least his bruises don't look like finger prints like Ez's first ones.