Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Eating

Sometimes it is hilarious to go to the doctor's office. At his 4 month appointment she asks me when I am going to start solids. I must be a little too laid back, I said whenever he really acts interested. Well he was acting very interested... grabbing at the food on my plate trying to bring it to his mouth so we decided to give it a try. His face says it all... he is so not convinced. He seems to believe we are trying to poison him. And I wasn't even a good mom trying to start him with rice cereal or vegetables... here I was giving him fruit. That's what happens when you have three kids... doing it the "right" way doesn't always seem so important. Now if he is two and only eating grilled cheese and fruit maybe everyone can remind me that it is all my fault.

1 comment:

Anica said...

Adorable bib!!!
I still remember when Ian was sitting on the love seat eating a banana and taking a little he had mushed up and giving it to Eve. I don't think she had the same reaction to it though.