Saturday, July 14, 2012

Boy meets door

Ezra slipped in the doorway and his face met the door frame. I couldn't get a good picture of it but you can see the lines on his face in this one. I think this boy needs to get some good stories. He keeps on hurting himself when he is doing the tame things... not the wild things. Don't get me wrong he is wild. If given the chance he would put on a cape and try to fly off our deck... but it is the little things that end up hurting him. 
I was taking our infusion information from the calendar last night and inputting it to our infusion log and I am so happy we have benefix. I read all these stories of how after people start prophy they don't have any breakthrough bleeds. Well good for them!! That is so not Ezra's story. In the month of June there was one week... just one... where all we had to do was prophy. I guess I have to take into account that he is one wild boy and it is summertime. Luckily with his port we can take care of it all at home and it is so nice to not have to go to the emergency room. I think we would really feel the infusion frequency if we had to take him in... but now I don't even remember it being that frequent until I look at the calendar.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Alright. I am definitely a natural born panicker, but I am so glad that you aren't. Couldn't stand to see the little dude crying but he's a trooper!

Anica said...

You should write a book about all of his bruises with pictures attached. And then add in the wild things he does where he doesn't get bruises. It would only be a little backwards.