Sunday, June 10, 2012

Too Tired

Lately Ezra has been exhausted. He is having a hard time going to sleep at night. He will just go and go and fight sleep like nothing else. He absolutely does not want to give in and go to sleep... he will run until there is nothing left in him. He has been grouchy, I don't know maybe he is getting new teeth, maybe he is getting sick, maybe he is growing, maybe he is having a bleed.... who knows. His life is just exhausting.
All I know is that it sure seems like he inherited his father's ability to sleep about anywhere. 
He is so funny. He hates the church nursery... seriously hates it. If I ask him if he wants to go to nursery he will rest his head on my shoulder and sigh "too tired". It sure is exhausting screaming your lungs out because you hate nursery so much. I am not pushing it... if he wants to be with me the entire time I am fine with it. Or if he wants to stay home and play with dad that is fine with me too.

1 comment:

Youngberg Family said...

What a funny kid! I can't believe I missed seeing his new hair yesterday - that's so awesome! We should get together this week sometime. :)