Saturday, June 30, 2012

Helper

When Ezra was a baby Eve never thought about carrying him around. It is so funny because we didn't know that he had hemophilia but she didn't really touch him without asking. I wish that she was like that now. The other day she had picked him up and jumped off of her bed with him in her arms. Where does she get ideas like this? Do I leave him lying around for long periods of time? No. He was just on the floor scooting while I was trying to make dinner... I turn my back for one second and next thing I know I hear Evan crying in the kids room. Luckily he wasn't hurt he was just not happy. I wouldn't be happy either. Ezra has been observing this and now is getting ideas about how he should treat his brother. They are going to give me a heart attack. I can't carry the boy around all the time... I don't think he would like it too much. I try to explain but I have some pretty stubborn kids. Some days they just make me want to cry... I feel like I am trying to communicate some vital information to them but we don't speak the same language... they just don't get how important it is that Evan doesn't get thrashed by his siblings....

No comments: