Monday, June 18, 2012

These Kids...

Ezra has quite the sweet tooth. He has figured out how to open the fridge and today after his nap opened the fridge and got some chocolate frosting out and was digging in... so cute. I love this age. Tonight at bedtime Eve whispered in my ear, Ezra didn't know exactly what she was doing... but had to go and breathe in my ear thinking he was doing the same thing. Eve is loving being a big sister. She thinks that she should be carrying Evan around and is just so happy to help out. Evan is just so happy to be around all this craziness in our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the pics and Evan looks so much like one of the kids, but I don't know which one. I'll have to look in the photo albums and scan whichever one it is and send it to you.