Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
This morning I was thinking of things I was thankful for and the list was never ending. I am so grateful for my husband, he pretty much rocks! He is so patient and such a rock in my life. I am so happy I can always rely on him to be there. I am so thankful for my children. They are always amazing me and bringing so much joy into my life. One toothy smile after a day of cleaning up poop and listening to screaming makes it all worthwhile. I am so thankful for all of our family. They have supported us in numerous ways this past year and without them I don't know where they would be. I know all the things they have done have really kept me from totally breaking down from the stress, they have really carried my burdens and I am so happy that they are willing to do that for us. I am thankful for good doctors! I am so glad that we have them and that we don't have to live our lives in constant fear of what is next for Ezra. I am so thankful for so many things but those are some big ones I wanted to share with everyone.

No comments: