Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our little doctor....


Today we infused Ez for the first time at home!! YAY! I am so excited to not have to drive to town and wait at the doctor's office and make the whole process draw out to take up about half of my day with the driving and dropping Eve off somewhere. It was so nice to just do it and be done with it and still be home going about our day.
Eve hasn't seen Ez's port accessed before. I was worried about how she would handle it but she decided she wanted to do things to help. I thought it was hilarious. It was interesting to add a "helpful" sister to the mix in the infusion process. She decided that all of the pretend stuff in her doctor's kit was crap and that she needed real stuff like mommy and daddy use on Ezra. I let her put gauze on after I pulled the needle and she was so excited!!

2 comments:

Anica said...

What an excellent help.
I am surprised how comfy and relaxed Ez looks. Such a trooper. ra

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Way to go!! Isn't it the best feeling ever.