Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pony Rides



Eve loves horses... have I mentioned this before? Once I got her my little pony fruit snacks and that was the end of it... now she doesn't want any other type of fruit snacks... she only wants to eat neigh snacks (what she calls them). It is pretty funny. My mom bought her a my little pony and she loves to just sit and brush it. I think it is pretty funny.

Well her parents are not left out of her love of horses... she also loves a good horse ride... I am not talking the nice tromp around on my back while I am on all fours kind of ride... we are talking some serious speed. Usually as we are galloping around the house she is begging us to go faster and faster... It's good exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gallop! Faster and faster. Again and again. I love that you are having so much fun with your little one.