Monday, September 21, 2009

Clean up, Clean up, Everybody, Everywhere...


Sometimes I feel sorry for my poor husband. He has been working like crazy for the month of September... Then there are those days that he starts work at 5:30 and isn't home at 4, and maybe that day he told me he would be off by 3 or something and I know it isn't his fault, that he has to work longer but some days I feel like I need his help.

A little over a week ago was one of those days. It was 4 and where was he? The car seat was disgusting... I was cleaning it and found something growing in it... and that totally sent me over the edge. Looking back it is hilarious. I am tearing apart the car seat trying to clean every piece of it and in my mind it had to be done immediately. In my urgency I can't slow down and think that duh... I am not using the car seat now... It can wait until Ian can help out.

But I couldn't figure out how to completely remove the car seat cover... I was furious. I call Ian and I am not sure what he heard... I am sure he was thinking that his crazy wife thinks that dirty car seat is a problem that needs solved right away but he can't be there then. Of course then I calmed down and figured out how to remove the cover and had everything taken care of by the time Ian gets home from work.

Then he is trying to help me put it back together... but he doesn't get how to put it back together... Well I do!! I am a seasoned car seat mechanic after the dirty car seat induced mania...

Anyways I left Eve in the living room with the car seat "bones" and she got out her wipes and was singing clean up. It was so cute!!!

No comments: