Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas has come and gone once again.  Now, I get to share the pictures of happy children that are excited that Santa ate all the cookies, drank the milk, and left a note on the plate.  They are excited about every gift and brighten up the entire room with their laughter and happiness.  Seeing my kids so happy is one of the greatest things about Christmas.  Having family over is very nice also.  My sister came down from Wasilla to visit and be the cool auntie during her break.  Eve has seen Anica more than I have in the last few years.  It is good to see her.  Trevor is living in Ketchikan and came over with grandpa and grandma.  It is wonderful to be able to share with everybody.  For all of the gifts that made the kids happy I have to say, thank you to everybody that gave them.  You have all brightened our holidays.

No comments: