Friday, December 28, 2012

11 Months

This boy makes me happy. I love the way he smiles so big that he scrunches up his nose. I also love his happy big belly laugh. When he is playing he frequently makes this sound that I like to call his evil dolphin sound... and it is totally adorable. I know it doesn't sound adorable but it is, believe me. He took a few steps the other day... but mostly seems insistent that crawling is THE way to get around... that or whining to mom to be carried. He continues to be a wild boy. He has a bruise that is now fading on his cheek from wild shenanigans with his siblings. He tries to climb EVERYTHING. He loves following his siblings around and he fits into our family perfectly... what more could we ask for?

2 comments:

Alice said...

Alright important question... is he a legit member of the blue eyed club? I love these pictures. Wish I was there to play with the Roskam crew. They are all adorable and have so much personality.

Roskam Family said...

His eyes are... who knows. Sometimes they look blue, sometimes green, and sometimes brown. They are tricky