Monday, April 2, 2012

Would you, could you, on a plane?

or in an airport? While we were in the play area in the Seattle airport I noticed Ezra was limping around like a pirate with a peg leg. Too bad he wasn't pretending. The poor little guy was having a joint bleed. So being the flexible people we were we infused for the first time in a weird place, the family restroom in the play area. It was a reminder why we go through the inconvenience of bringing all of the supplies to infuse through security. Even though it is a pain in the butt at least we were able to start treating the bleed as soon as possible. We are still treating him and his limp is nowhere near as bad as it was on Saturday but it is still there. I am hoping that it will stop soon because I just want to cry when I see him wobbling around the house (when I am trying to keep him off his ankle).

No comments: