Wednesday, March 18, 2009



Sometimes I am so amazed at the little person Eve is turning into. She has so much spunk it cracks me up. Some days she is so girly with her tutu and purse on, and the next day she wants to play with snakes, tease the dog and do daring stunts that make my heart stop. When did this happen? It seems like only yesterday I was desperately bouncing on the exercise ball for hours on end because that is the only way she would stop crying and go to sleep. Now she wants to be in her crib by herself.. with her little glow worm. In the morning instead of waking up to her crying like she is left alone in the world I sometimes catch her sacrificing a baby by pinning her between the crib and the wall... or playing the music from her glow worm over and over again. It is the sweetest thing. I feel like I can actually take the time to sit and think about how much I enjoy her now. Even as I am taking the stroller in the loop around the living room and kitchen inside the house because she wants to get into the stroller and the sad stroller just doesn't offroad very well in our Alaskan "spring".

No comments: