Monday, September 1, 2008

Losing My Mind

So if I didn't have a little sister checking up on me I think I would have no idea what is going on. Alice called me today to check to see when I am heading to Angela's. I could swear that I was going there on the 8th, but luckily I emailed the flight information to Angela and on her calendar she has it written down as the 5th and Alice recognized the difference between the our schedules. Of course I was the one who had it wrong; I think this is just further evidence that I am losing my mind. I can just imagine Angela going the airport late at night her time waiting and waiting and waiting and finally calling my cell phone, only to discover I am at home giving Eve a bath swearing up and down that I don't go to her house until Monday.

The good news is that the weekend has been great!! We get a little extension to our weekend because Ian doesn't have class tomorrow either. I have been loving having him home for the long weekend; I got to quilt and do things during the day (when I am usually busy all by myself with Eve) I feel liberated!!!

Now I have to focus on getting packed for Angela's. I thought that I had a whole week to worry about it but for some reason Friday seems much sooner than a whole week from now so I am going to have to get down to business. It should be fun!! We are looking forward to Eve having a chance to play with her cousins!! I think she will love it because she loves kids, or anyone who will pay attention to her.

No comments: