Friday, August 29, 2008

One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple People Eater


So when Eve was 2 months old she got thrush, actually we got thrush. It was miserable. Well this past week she has been acting strange and all of a sudden those little all too familiar white spots showed up in her mouth. Luckily I wasn't in pain so I didn't think that it was thrush so we had to go to the doctor and get it checked out. Well the doctor says it's a really bad case of thrush. I want to cry. I feel like thrush is my enemy; I hate it. I will become obsessed with killing it. Everything has to be cleaned so that once we get rid of thrush it doesn't come back. Did I mention I hate thrush.

On the positive side we have successfully treated it before. So the doctor recommends the same treatment this time. I have to say that there is nothing more amusing that a little girl with a purple mouth!!! She looks like a clown, or like she has been sucking on a purple marker. It really makes me smile so I thought I should share some pictures of the purple people eater.


No comments: