Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Swimming movie


So originally I thought I had no pictures to show for the past month... my camera battery needed recharging and that is one step too many for me to do in a timely fashion. Luckily I did have something... there were pictures from the night my camera battery died...so I have several attempts at pictures with my sister and her kids with my mom and grandma... besides missing smiles on the kids faces on this one we are missing Ezra... that boy never want to sit still... such is life. My mom went on vacation and drove back up here with my sister, her kids, and my grandma. My grandma stayed for a little less than a week and my sister has been here for about a month!! How lucky are we. Eve thinks we won the lottery because she actually has cousins to play with. My favorite cousin moment is Eve in the woods with Alex helping him tie up rope. She actually changed into jeans and a baseball hat to have the correct outfit for playing with him... awesome! So we are soaking up cousin time, attending swim lessons, and of course watching the swimming movie (what Eve calls the olympics). Eve says when she is 6 1/2 she will be ready to do the uneven bars.
Evan loves the computer... and all things electronic. Like father like son.

No comments: