Monday, May 7, 2012

Off-kilter

Our family is feeling out of balance lately... amazing the difference Eve's absence makes. I think we all feel it. Ian said it best when he said that Ezra was missing her so much that he was hurting himself a lot more than normal. I didn't realize how much she (safely) entertains him while I am busy doing things that restrict my mobility... like feeding Evan. Without her around it has been one accident after another. I am about to lose my mind. Think sunshine.... last week it was nice enough to get out every day and go on a nice stroller walk.... right now, not so much.
We have two and a half weeks left without Eve and I am just praying we all survive. All I know is it all just feels... off-kilter. I miss her sweet snuggles, singing, giggles... just miss my sweet little girl. I am glad that she gets to spend time with Ian's family but we just feel off.

1 comment:

Anica said...

We are SO glad she is able to be up here. The best graduation gift I could have asked for. Everywhere we go I get comments on how cute and well behaved she is. You have one amazing little girl for sure.
Her latest singing is "We Are Young". She will randomly start singing it but her favorite part is "we set the world on fire". It's adorable.