Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feb


So life has been busy... surprise, surprise. The month of February flew by so fast!! Here are a few clips of what happened since the last time I posted.
Tomorrow will be my first day "on my own" since Evan was born... we will see how it feels to have 3 kids then. I am so glad we had all the help that we did. It was great that my mom took some time off, that my grandma was able to come, that Kim and Al were able to come too. It was amazing and there is no way I would have been able to do it without the help... Ezra is one monkey that is hard to keep track of... and difficult to lift after surgery. Tomorrow should be fun. Good thing we have family in town... so glad that Grandma Helen and Grandpa Syne are back from Arizona and just a few miles down the road.

No comments: