Monday, January 11, 2010

Potty Time

First thing Eve said this morning is "Mommy I spilled!" I thought what did she spill in her crib, did she pee? Then I went into her room to investigate... she got water babies for Christmas and she must have decided to undress the baby and during this process pulled the plug on the baby and the baby was peeing all over her crib. She wanted out of her crib so that she could put the baby on the potty.

She was hilarious today. This video was so funny. She spent a good half hour with that tiny little baby moving from one "toilet" to the other, and picking off little bits of toilet paper to wipe the baby's butt. Kids crack me up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so precious, I laughed through all 3 times I watched the video. Eve isn't preparing herself for potty time is she?

Anonymous said...

She's simply adorable and growing up too quick!

Anica said...

No matter how many times I watch this video I can't help but giggle. I miss the princess so much. May or a job can't come soon enough.