Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween



We had a great Halloween. Eve really liked the idea that she could go scare people with her scary tiger growl. We just went to a few homes of people that we knew and that was enough... she was exhausted by the time we got home. It was a fun night though. Then we had a movie night with my mom and Alice once Eve went to bed, that is when we ate our scary spider web dip.

The highlights for Eve were her special flashlight (glow stick), candy everywhere, and big scary teeth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eve is such a cute scary little tiger and how I love her roar!

Anica said...

She's getting so big, it is amazing. I miss that little stinker so much.
The picture with something purple in her mouth made me laugh and reminded me of her thrush medication...haha.

Roskam Family said...

The something purple were her scary teeth someone gave her. The hilarious part of that was she was so excited that she could take teeth out like Grandma Helen. It cracked me up

Anonymous said...

I love her costume! I wish she could have come trick or treating at my house, so I could hear her roar.

Roskam Family said...

She won't stop roaring now. She roars at everything since it was such a hit... so maybe she will still be roaring by the next time we see you Angela.