Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where did the time go?


Eve is already 19 months old. How did that happen?

Every day with her is an adventure. She is so full of personality, personality= bossiness. She wants me sit here, do this, go there. It is exhausting sometimes doing all of the things that she wants me to do. One of her favorite things to do is get us all prowling around on our hands and knees as a wolf pack. She getting all excited and laughs so hard knowing it is ridiculous.

We just got her a table and chairs set and she loves it. Before taking Elmo around the house yesterday she was moving all of the Eve sized furniture around the house. She told me to sit down at her table and banished Ian from her table. I guess only girls are allowed. Ian had to eat his dinner at the big person table. How sad to not have your knees up in your chest and your butt half off of a chair... man was he missing out.

I don't know where the summer is going. I have been horrible about updating the blog. I get so busy doing other things and of course forget to bring my camera lots of places.

For the 4th we watched the parade and Eve loved it! Eve had quite the candy stash from the parade. The other activity we did was go get free root beer floats at the Rubber Duck race. Eve liked seeing the ducks come down the creek.

Otherwise we have been enjoying the sunshine. She scored new beach toys and loves her shovel... we can't forget it when we go somewhere because she will steal shovels from other kids...

My grandma and grandpa were in town last week. Eve enjoyed seeing them and of course I forgot to take pictures.

Right now Eve is out on the town with Grandma Kim and Grandma Helen which is the only reason I have time to update the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! She is so cute Ashley! I see a lot of you in her.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and she is FINALLY getting hair. I wish I could have come down with mom, I miss little miss Stinker Puts.