Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nice Necklace



So today Eve totally cracked me up!!! She is obsessed with necklaces; and her necklace is currently lost in the basement which means to her it is gone forever!! I didn't even think about it until I showered today.

I take her in the bathroom so I can shower (which happens some days when other things keep me busy during nap time). I put the trash up and out of reach, make sure that the toilet lid is closed so that she doesn't get potty arm and leave the two drawers open that she likes to play with (even when I bring toys in the bathroom she doesn't like to play with them).

As I am showering I peek out to see what trouble my little tornado is getting into (how much clean up will be required after I get out of the shower). Well I saw she was playing with my clothes. I thought well that will be the easiest clean up ever!!! Then I peek out again and she has put my underwear around her neck; a nice replacement necklace!!! I was laughing so hard!! Then she has to come check on me to see why I am laughing and laugh along with me. It was so funny!! So here is a picture of Eve with her small mess in the bathroom today because she found herself a new necklace.

1 comment:

Listless Lullabies said...

Loving the underwear necklace! Missing you and Evie Stevie. She's too freaking adorable.